Hi, my name is Rae and I am obese.
After looking into three gyms, I joined Body Sculptors for two reasons.
- expenses, other gyms I would have to pay extra for a personal trainer.
- to loose weight and inches.
I am 64 years old. Married for 46 years, we have two daughters, six grandchildren and more with blended family. In May, we will welcome our first Great Grand-daughter into our family. I also have chronic lower back and shoulder trouble.
At 5'1" I am vertically challenged.
When I joined Body Sculptors on January 4th I could not put on a pair of socks with out Kim's help, My feet and hands could not meet and I was sitting down. I could not breath correctly, and needed help sitting up and getting off the tables and floor. Talk about an over weight - non flexible senior citizen. I started myself on a 1000 to 1100 calorie diet and went to work. Kim watched me close on the elliptical. Keeping my pulse 125 or under, a challenge for me. Between Kim and Shawn everything got better.
After a couple of weeks I wanted to loose inches, the weight I want to come off slow. I started going in the 'Slimline' once a week. The results after one month are
As of today January 29, 2010 the following has happened.
- I do one hour on the elliptical keeping my pulse around 125.
- I can get off the floor with out crawling to a table for help.
- I can bend over to put socks on and tie my shoes without help.
- When I look down my boobs stick out more than my belly.
- My saddle bags are gone.
- You would have to ask Kim and Shawn how much more flexibility I have.
- I have lost 4.9 pounds, 7.88 pounds of body fat, & 14.75 total inches.
Kim, Shawn & all the ladies are like a second family to me. I get up very early everyday and am trying to do the floor exercises at home. I am stronger, feel wonderful and sleep better.
When I get to my goal weight I will be able to say. "My name is Rae and I am old"
Thank You Kim & Shawn for everything,